Friday, August 10, 2012

THE ALIAS:#ILoveThisBatch (from my multiply)

Posted on Nov 14, '10 6:28 AM for everyone

NEW VERSION




(old Version)

#ILoveThisBatch

Yes!Finally,I just finish my first ever comics character for my batch mates. Thanks Nov for helping me especially during the day that I make their characters name.

These are their characters name for the #ILoveThisBatch

JohnKoKAk-JOHNRAY MANGUIRAN
My first ever character.Honestly,I am JohnKokak but I realized that the character is not fit to my personality so I decided that JohnKokak must be turn to JohnRay.
JohnKokak is a brave,intelligent and full of ideas that represent the whole group or shall I say he is the gate keeper of the batch.

Dakilang Itlog-REGINE PEPITO
Sinong mag-aakala na ang performance sa mc6 ni Regine ay siyang magbabansag sa kanya bilang si Dakilang itlog.

Ratporter-ALJUN GUILARAN
My favorite character because he brings out the best and good for the group.

BlackPearl-ANTONIO COLINA IV
The most precious character maybe because of its name.The Mole of R.A gave him center of attraction to the group.LOL

CLoverLeaf-CLOVER ANN VALES
The Lucky charm of JohnKokak @ sa totoong buhay din ni JohnRay.hehehe!!LOL.

Echuserang Ok-OK- JERSON PORIO
In reality,half-girl and half-boy? in comics half-butterfly and half-Cockroach.

MiceL-Misel Miral
The Videographer of our batch.

GummyPig-GABRIELLE DE LOS SANTOS
The cute character I ever made.

STARfish-JENNYMOR AMOD
The Genius character.

LadyBAG-NOVEM CHRISTINE CIUDADANO
Silent but deadly character..

HoneyBee-HONEY SHAYNE TOE
"pikot" character

KaratePenguin-MERLE DAWN COMIDOY
The character who is good in all aspect.

JellyFish-APRIELLE ROSE BOLOSITO
Small but terrible character.

Buchok-RHEA JANE MARZADO
Ang pinaka-cute nako na karakter,bisaya man ang name kyut man sad.hehehe!

Sexing Linta-SARAH MAE PADOGDOG
Ang sexing,gwapa and gorgeous karakter.

Pinkaliciuos-JOANNA PAULA VIRADOR
ALL pink items exist in this world is favorite of Ms.Pipay!

RubberDuckie-ARIANNE CARYL CASAS
The Emo character.

KABUTENG-PUTOT-WENCESA NUERA(it's me!)
wala na siguro akong masasabi kundi ThanK you dahil talagang binasa nyo ang walang kwentang BLOG na ito..hehehehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment