Friday, August 10, 2012

The 1st duty: GMA Davao (from my multiply)

Posted on Jan 17, '11 4:38 AM for everyone

hahaha!!!It's so funny.
I've already start my 3rd duty in RGMA (our media entity for 3rd rotation) then this time,I just type what I have learned from my first rotation..hahaha!! (ULAHI SA TANANG ULAHI!)Pasagdi-a na lang!!haha!Anyway,while I' m writing this,I send an article,written report and pictures of the feast of Sto.Nino which celebrated last Saturday. 
During my stay in GMA-TV5.It was a difficult task but exciting. At first,I feel so scared every time I went to the news room or at the lobby waiting for the staff and employee or shall I say reporters which we(with my chum and the rest of the GMA pipz interns) will be with them in finding and gathering the news.It was a privilege that I and my chum Regine was assigned in TESTIGO..I am also thankful that my reporter partner is Mr.Tec Ocampo.my first experienced with Him is good.I witnessed a dead body,went to the city hall in city mayor's office,Marco Polo for the club 88then last interviewed Sen.Chiz Escudero.There are lot of things that I've learned and experienced during I was assigned to Sir Tec.Then the rest of my experience is also amazing especially when I joined the group of Ms. Brecil Kempis (reporter) with Sir Christian (cameraman),Maam Donna Timbal(reporter) with sir Bebot (Cameraman) ,Sir Mark Narreto (reporter) with Sir Bombom (cameraman), maam Mariz Posadas(reporter) with sir Randy (cameraman) and Sir ReaL Sorroche (reporter).
When maam Marj (the head of the newsroom) told us to have an exchanging of program and we were assigned to the UNA KA Bai program,it was a difficult task because we need to wake up early in the morning (3AM) for the UNA Ka Bai program.
In the end,I felt so happy especially when I met maam Grace (the one who monitor the programs UKB-MBM,she is also the associate producer of the documentary program ISYU KARON).She is the one who taught me how to make a comparative report and monitor the two programs in the morning. i felt so blessed especially when I had a connection to them,I felt so happy every time I work on the assigned task given to me.Hindi man naka ISYU KARON but I'm still blessed with what I have learned from the two programs.
P.S. Hindi lang mga empleyado ng GMA aming nakasama kundi mga media/press people and also mga manang sa kanto sa GMA especially sina ate na nagatinda sa atbang sa GMA and atbang sa TV-5..


No comments:

Post a Comment