Friday, August 10, 2012

The 2nd Duty:HERALD (print media entity) (still from my multiply)

Posted on Jan 17, '11 5:07 AM 

Sobrang happy especially na kasama namin si Jerson Porio and Sarah Padogdog for the 2nd rotation.
But scared really scared that PRINT is my next media entity.
Honestly,I am weak in this field because I am not a good writer especially in Feature Writing...huhuhuhu! I may be good in drawing but writing is my weakness.
As we met our media supervisor Sir Frances Fuentes he gave to us immediately what we should do as a reporter of DC Herald.
Davao Catholic Herald is published every Sunday by the Archbishop Mabutas Media Center Foundation, Inc. (formerly Bishop Thibault Media Center) with editorial & business office at the San Pablo Church Compound, Juna Subdivision, Matina, Davao city.

1st published article: Parishes Light Up for A Cause (Dec.19-25,2010 issue)
2nd published article: A New Hope for 2011 (a DCherald compilation: Jan.02-08,2011)


3rd published article: The Archdiocesan in Davao Celebrates the Feast of Black Nazarene for the First Time


4th published article: Agdao parish Undergoes Renovation (Jan.16-22,2011 issue)

For 15 days of staying in the DCHerald, I felt so glad as I saw my articles published and read by different people. hehehe!!
I'm hoping that my last articles will be publish this coming issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment