Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Different World United In Love (from my Multiply)

My first short story.:)

It's started with a smile.He passed by and I fell inlove....His name is Henry.Henry,Christian Peneda Lopez...The most popular in our school.He's a head turner.Mr.Smart Talker and heartthrob in our school.You name it,he have it.Their family is one of the prominent in the city.He was to marry a rich daughter from a friend of their family.His parents made sure of this when they agreed

to wed his to their friend daughter when he was still a baby.Most of the time he wears a smile that everyone catches his attention,always surrounded by friends and is never lonely.


We were in the same school but we were not in the same class.His in the first section while Im in the midlle section.Few of his friends are also my friends too.I never got the chance to be friend him because firstly,were not classmate and mostly I am just "nobody" in school.Besides,we live in different world.He's watching concert of the most popular foreign artist while Im working in the fast food chain during weekends,or he's having a fun at the Boracay while Im working at night to have a money for my family.


He's undeniably handsome while Im not your typical ordinary student.I have a long hair always tied up to a ponytail.I wear usually a watch at my right wrist and only earings are my jewelry that you will see to me.I am just a simple student.

I always visit my friend that is also a classmate of Henry.I always wait at the corridor were I used to do.Everytime I went there,he is always there too.Watching the people playing and running in the gym.

One afternoon,I barrowed a book to my friend.After I used it,I immediately went to my friend classroom to return the book.The door is lock and no one is there.Suddenly,a boy approached me,"hey,is there anything wrong"he asked,"yeah,can you return this book to Regina?please,tell her thank you"I answered.He immediately replied,"okay,I will tell her".
After that,I immediately ran and passed by.

I couldn't sleep at night for regretted not to introduce myself to him.I blamed myself for not having the courage to talk to him.I only I have done so,we could have been friends now.

The next morning,I went on with my life trying not to think what happened yesterday.I attended my classes and went to work after that.
A week had pass,I never saw Henry,Im just only thinking maybe he's just taking a vacation.
I waited another week,but still no Henry showed up.
I visited my friend w/c is also a classmate of Henry.My friend's words were still ringing in my ears."Henry stopped schooling because he went to States!".the pain was agonizing that I didn't attend my class anymore.I went immediately to the C.R.to hide my feelings there....
I took one last looked in the mirror and whispered,"what's wrong with you,he's just a man and beside you live in different world...Henry is not your boyfriend so who cares..."And I went home...
Years had passed,his face is always in my mind and I never forgot his gentle face.His eyes sparkling every moment I saw,his red lips stick to my mind everytime I walk in the corridor,especially his two dimples w/c catches my attention everytime he smiles.
One day my friend invited me to go to the museum.As I was going to enter,I saw a painting that catches my attention.The girl in the picture looks familiar to me.She was running behing the girl was a boy holding a book.I realized that the girl in the painting who is running was....
Me?
Suddenly a man grabbed my hand and telling,"Im sorry that I leave you,I am very much thankful for knowing me.I love you I couldn't bear to marry to another woman so I decided to go to States".
When I looked into his eyes I almost screamed.I am not expecting the man who I really loved
will love me too,the same as I...
In the end,we became lovers and we decided to go to States and start a new beginning of our life as a couple...-FIN-

No comments:

Post a Comment