Friday, July 22, 2011

"Ang Pagka-panalo ni GMA sa 2004 eleksyon?"


 This drawing represents the 2004 Philippine election. This is the time when GMA proclaimed as president. A lot of people rejoiced when she won the 2004 presidential election except for those people who idolized Fernando Poe Jr. known as FPJ. The reason why I draw this because it was the day that I discover my talent,to draw about the government,society etc. Also,it was the time to decide the people of the Philippines who will be the next leader of the country.

I was only thirteen years old when I draw this. Every time I saw this image it reminds me the situation during the 2004 Philippine election and of course my passion in drawing.
Right now,I have a collection of my drawings,since high school until now.
I'm thinking that maybe I will draw another one but still related to this story.
The title will be 'Ang pagka panalo ni FPJ kung hindi lamang siya dinaya"
o di kaya "sa akin ang upuan na yan"

Anyway,before I end this...
the title of this drawing is...
"Ang Pagka-panalo ni GMA sa 2004 eleksyon"

No comments:

Post a Comment